Okay, well.... I'm not really lost.
But, I have been preoccupied for the last month. Family. Unpacking. Cleaning. Organizing.
The whole nine yards.
Plus.... We don't have internet and my computer cord is busted.
So, needless to say, blogging has been a goal about halfway down a list of many goals for the near future. The list also includes (in no particular order):
- Being 100% unpacked and settled in
- Tightening up and doing some dreadlock maintenance
- Painting my bedroom furniture
- Listing my grandma's dolls on Ebay to help her sell them
- Getting our garden going (this is something that I have been actually able to work on)
- Sending letters to dear friends in VA
- Sending a postcard to the school I worked at in VA
- Helping my mom organize her house (Definitely feel like I'm living in an episode of Clean Sweep!)
And that is maybe 1/3 of it... but I will spare you :)
----- ----- ----- ----- -----
Needless to say, once my computer is up and running, getting back on track with my blog will definitely be a priority. Until then, I am taking one day at a time, and enjoying the moments with my family.
**If you would like to have access to regular updates on what is going on in Ohio, please let me know and I can give you more information.**
Until next time,