Monday, January 23, 2012

My Traveling Companion

I am single and have no children. But, I have a cat that I brought with me down here to Virginia. He makes me laugh and loves to snuggle and lets me hold him like a teddy-bear in the morning when I'm still waking up. I don't want to do the whole "Look how funny my cat is" thing all the time, because some people don't like cats at all. Some people are afraid of cats. So, I will limit this to a once-in-a-while thing.... just when he does something funny enough to share.

So, setting the scene: Lula is quite needy. If he is tired, he will follow me around like a little duckling until I stop whatever I'm doing and go to bed. This night, I happened to be photographing shirts for my website of t-shirt scarves. After multiple attempts trying to get my attention while I was focused by crying/meowing/whining at me, he decided to just get right there in the middle of what I was doing. I kept taking pictures to see what he would do...


Um, excuse me? What is this thing taking up all your attention?


Oh! A seat for me? No?

I am now here to stay. You are done ignoring me, woman!


I'm tired. Hint, hint. You need to stop photographing silly clothes and come pay attention to me.


---------------------------------------------------------
At this point, I gave up on the shirt and just took it off the desk and left Lula there.
---------------------------------------------------------



Yawn! Aren't you tired? I am. Cough, cough....bedtime.....cough.



A few moments later, he was fast asleep.

And that, my friends and followers, is what it is like everyday with this cat. Wouldn't trade him for the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment