Saturday, March 24, 2012

Selling All My Shiz....

Part of moving to Korea is selling all my possessions (save the family art).

This weekend, I am selling a shelving-thing that I use as a dresser (don't worry, I have a HUGE closet to put those clothes in.

I don't want to be stuck at the last minute with tons of crap to get rid of, so this is how it's gonna be.

The last thing I'm selling is my bed, though. I love that thing, and sleep is still important to me.

A dresser? Not as much.

Items to still sell- a desk, a CD/movie shelf, a rubbermade 3-drawer bin, lighting fixture, books, hair-drying chair from the 50s, my bedframe, my mattress set, and an assortment of clothing (will probably give those away eventually).

This makes it official and real and crazy and exciting.

#listeningtoGod

No comments:

Post a Comment