Saturday, November 26, 2011

On finding a job...

I drove down to Lynchburg, VA last weekend. Where, you say?


Here!

I am moving here in just a few short weeks. If this is the first time reading that, go back to this post.

I have been looking for a job for the past month down in Lynchburg. I do not have one yet. I have felt like God has been telling me from the beginning that He will provide for me at the last minute, and I believe that is still true.

So, I am moving down there whether or not I have a job. I am going. People do it all the time. Will it be scary? Yes. Will people question my decisions? Yes. Will there be moments where I ask myself, "What the heck are you doing?!??" Yes.

But, God is bigger than my questions. He is bigger than my doubts. He is so much bigger than unemployment.

He is my Provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment