Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hospital Beds are NOT Comfortable...

I left work early today... like 6 hours early.

My wonderful, beautiful, caring, dear-friend Grammy was admitted into the hospital today. She had a virus a few weeks ago, was diagnosed with Hyperthyroidism, and has been having issues breathing.

I love my Grammy. We have been close most of my 29 years of existence. I have never been able to imagine what life would be like without her. But, because we have always been close and had a strong relationship, I am thankful that there is nothing that is left unsaid. There are no "I love yous" or "I'm sorrys" that I am putting off until next time. I know that when she does pass away (because it happens to all of us) I have loved her to the best of my abilities.



So, what are we doing now? Watching Dr. Oz and playing SIMS on Facebook.

I'm thankful to be able to spend this time with her before I leave for another state.

No comments:

Post a Comment